CLF Publishing House
Terms and Conditions
Introduction: document governs CLF Publishing House website use; consent to CLF Publishing House website document: implied; consent to CLF Publishing House website terms and conditions: express; CLF Publishing House website user minimum age.
· Copyright notice: CLF Publishing House copyright notice; ownership of rights in CLF Publishing House website.
· Permission to use CLF Publishing House website: licence to use CLF Publishing House website; no downloading; CLF Publishing House website use: permitted purposes; no modification of CLF Publishing House website content; limitations on licence to use CLF Publishing House website; redistributable content; suspension or restriction of access to CLF Publishing House website.
· Misuse of CLF Publishing House website: acceptable use: prohibitions; using contact details prohibited; veracity of information supplied.
· Registration and accounts: account eligibility; account registration process; no other person permitted to use account; notify on misuse of account; use of another's account.
· User login details: provision of login details; user ID rules and impersonation; password to be kept confidential; notify on disclosure of password; responsibility for password loss.
· Cancellation and suspension of account: rights of operator over free CLF Publishing House website account; cancellation policy for unused accounts; cancellation of free CLF Publishing House website account by user.
· Competitions: applicability to competitions; general eligibility criteria for competition; how to enter competition; competition entry cost; maximum entries per person; maximum total competition entries; competition opening and closing dates; identification of competition judges; competition judging criteria; independence of judges; competition prizes; no prizes for ineligible competition entrants; notification of prize winners; announcement of competition results; warranties relating to competition entries; licence to use competition entries; waiver of moral rights in competition entries; return of competition entries; publicity relating to competition; promotional packs for competitions.
· Distance contracts: cancellation right: cancellation right for consumers; cancellation right for services and digital content; consumer agreement to provision of services; exercise of cancellation right; refund upon services distance contract cancellation; refund method; refund timing for services and digital content.
· Our rights to use your content: definition of user content; licence of user content; sub-licensing of user content; right to bring proceedings in respect of user content; waiver of moral rights in user content; user may edit own content; delete etc user content on breach.
· Rules about your content: user content warranty; no unlawful user content; user content rules; civility and user content; hyperlinking and user content; previous complaints and user content.
· Report abuse: request to report abuse; how to report abuse.
· Limited warranties: no warranties for information; right to discontinue CLF Publishing House website publication; no implied warranties or representations relating to CLF Publishing House website.
· Limitations and exclusions of liability: caveats to limits of liability (with consumer protection); interpretation of limits of liability; no liability for free information or services; no liability for force majeure; no liability for business losses; no liability for loss of data or software (with consumer protection); no liability for consequential loss (with consumer protection); no personal liability; liability cap upon services contract.
· Indemnity: indemnity from CLF Publishing House website users.
· Breaches of these
terms and conditions: consequences of breach; non circumvention of measures upon breach.
· Third party CLF Publishing House websites: third party CLF Publishing House websites: hyperlinks not recommendations; third party CLF Publishing House websites: no control or liability.
· Trade marks: trade mark ownership; third party trade marks on CLF Publishing House website.
· Variation: document may be revised; variation of CLF Publishing House website document: unregistered users; variation of CLF Publishing House website document: registered users.
· Assignment: assignment by first party; assignment by second party.
· Severability: severability of whole; severability of parts.
· Third party rights: third party rights: benefit; third party rights: exercise of rights.
· Entire agreement: entire agreement - use of CLF Publishing House website.
· Law and jurisdiction: governing law; jurisdiction.
· Statutory and regulatory disclosures: ecommerce regulations order process information; copy of document not filed; language of document; ecommerce regulations: trade register; ecommerce regulations: authorisation scheme; ecommerce regulations: professionals; ecommerce regulations: code of conduct; value added tax number.
· Our details: CLF Publishing House; Charity Registration Number: 1045627